Sunday, July 29, 2012
I felt the chastisement of the Holy Spirit to repent of my anger against KS for her cheating. So I had a good, long prayer time, in which I repented of my anger and asked the Lord to cause KS to repent of her actions and then I prayed for her salvation and put both her and RP under the Blood of Jesus and that the Lord would comfort them both. That His will would be done in their lives.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
I've pretty much let everyone know that I am a committed, dedicated Twi-heart in the kingdom of Robsten....yesterday, I got a pretty big shock. Kris10 Stewart was unfaithful to her (and Twi-hearts') beloved Rob Pattinson. Well, it appears to me that Kristen is as much of a skank as Kris Jenner. I can't believe how these two Ks have walked all over the men who loved them. Aaaargh! and a Bah Humbug to both Ks.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
FLOWERS I WANT IN MY GARDEN
HERBS I WANT IN MY GARDEN
I am notorious for having a non-green thumb. I've spent hundreds of dollars every year trying to have a lovely and healthy garden. I've even had a container garden, but what did that gain me?
About as much if I had dug a hole in the ground and tossed in my money.
For a couple of years I had a wonderfully talented lady who looooooves plants take care of my garden. However, this year she decided not to do any garden. My and my garden's loss.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
FAMOUS FOLKS WITH FAMOUS RELATIVES
- Helen Keller was related to Robert E. Lee through her paternal grandmother and to the historic Adams family of New England through her mother's family.
- General Norman Schwartzkopf is related through his mother to Thomas Jefferson.
- Celine Dion is related to Mark and Donnie Wahlberg (through their mother), Madonna (through her mother), and the Dionne quintuplets.
- Elvis Presley was related to Jimmy Carter and connected to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage through his daughter, Lisa Marie.
- Tony Randall was related to Theda Bara.
- Cornelia Guest, socialite, d/o C.Z. Guest and Winston Guest is the great-granddaughter of Cornelia Spencer-Churchill, who was the sister of Lord Randolph Churchill, who was the father of Winston Churchill.
- Winston Churchill and Franklin D. Roosevelt were cousins in the 5th degree. (JENNIE, vol. 1, by Ralph Martin).
- Edward Weld, Mrs. Maria Smythe Fitzherbert's first husband (m. 1775), married as his first wife in 1763, the Honorable Juliana Petre, daughter of the 9th Baron Petre. Juliana's mother was the daughter of Lord Derwentwater, James Radcliffe, grandson of King Charles II and Moll Davies. (p.23, MARIA FITZHERBERT: The Secret Wife of George IV, by James Munson.